Authentic Government scholarships are hard to come by; however, when these sorts of opportunities spring up, it is important to make use of it as fast as possible.
We do have some good news for Nigerian citizens who would want to study abroad but lack the necessary funding to carry out this task.
The Federal Ministry of Education Federal Scholarship Board is accepting applications for the 2023/2024 Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship Plan (CSFP).
This programme is only for Masters and Ph.D applicants and the following requirements are needed:
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division in his/her 1st Degree for Masters;
- A Relevant Masters degree in addition to at least a 2nd Class Lower Division in his/her 1st degree for Ph.D;
- NYSC discharge/exemption certificate;
- Applicant must have gotten at least two (2) admission from UK Institutions;
- Applicant must print out their completed forms before submitting it online;
- Ph.D candidates must upload a supporting statement from the UK University.
The deadline for online application is 18th October, 2022.
Application for this scholarship is free of charge and no money is required.
This scholarship will cover:
- Full Tuition Fees
- 2-Way Air ticket to the UK
- N750,000 Monthly Allowance
- N260,000 Monthly per child, if you are travelling with your children
Also, if interested in this, kindly get in touch with Refer Wallet or TGM Education via 0908 077 5662 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can follow us on Instagram for more information – @referwallet
Leave a Reply