Are you interested in studying nursing abroad but you are told schools in the UK have closed applications? Well, this is a must-read for you so you can know what to do at this point.
Do not forget, a stitch in time saves nine.
Check out these available Nursing Courses available at the University of Derby in the UK; they are all accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) at the end of the course, as long as you meet the NMC’s requirements.
MSC MENTAL HEALTH NURSING
Nursing (Mental Health) MSc – Nursing and Health Care Practice
MSC CHILDREN’S NURSING
Nursing (Children’s) MSc – Nursing and Health Care Practice
MSC LEARNING DISABILITY NURSING
Nursing (Learning Disabilities) MSc – Nursing and Health Care Practice
These are the key requirements among the regular academic requirement in the checklist below.
- A personal statement
- Certificate / Notification of Result
- CV (450 hours minimum related work experience)
- WAEC/ NECO certificate (Minimum of C4 in English) alternative IELTS or DELTS
- 2 Reference letters – Academic and professional
- A bio-data page of your international passport
Kindly note that if any of these is missing at the time of filling the application, it will be automatically declined and no request for additional documentation will be made. Though applicants can still reapply as long as rejection does not surround personal statements.
Important Notes for Applying for these courses;
- Kindly have all the required documents complete before filing this application
- The English language requirement is c4 minimum in English and C6 in Mathematics in WAEC or NECO regardless of the year written. A recent degree in the UK can’t be substituted for this requirement
- If the above English requirement is not met, they must present an IELTS English test with an overall band of 6.5 or a Derby Language test with the same score.
- Relevant healthcare experience with a minimum of 450 hours is very essential, regardless of their academic background.
No stated deadline yet but will communicate in due course.
BSC NURSING is still very much open as well
Contact TGM Education Today to begin your Application FREE of Charge!Refer Wallet Team
Vivien EbutePosted on 9:40 pm - May 10, 2022
I would like to register for a nursing program for September 2022
tgmmlmPosted on 12:35 pm - June 8, 2022
Hello Vivien, We apologize for the late reply. Applications for Nursing programs are no longer open for Sept 2022 Intake. However, TGM Education counselors can help you check if any of its partner universities have Nursing programmes for the Jan 2023 Intake and applications could begin. Please get in touch by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/Whatsapp on 0908 077 5662.
Mitchell’s nwosu Eboka chineyePosted on 6:10 pm - May 11, 2022
Very much interested
tgmmlmPosted on 12:25 pm - June 8, 2022
Hello Felicitas, Sorry for the delayed response! TGM Education does have a lot of schools that offer various Nursing courses. Kindly get in touch with TGM Education via email at email@example.com or call/WhatsApp on 0908 077 5662
Ifeatu Felicitas AjaegboPosted on 10:22 am - May 18, 2022
Am interested in Mental health nursing
tgmmlmPosted on 12:18 pm - June 8, 2022
Hello Felicitas, Sorry for the delayed response! TGM Education does have a lot of schools that offer Mental Health Nursing and it is a great choice for a course. Kindly get in touch with TGM Education via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/WhatsApp on 0908 077 5662
Anowe Chidiebube LuciaPosted on 8:57 pm - May 27, 2022
I want a scholarship
tgmmlmPosted on 12:14 pm - June 8, 2022
Hello Lucia and sorry for the delayed response. If you have downloaded the Refer Wallet App, we always upload available scholarships which some schools offer. Please download the app and be up to date on our Wishlist – This section holds all available and scholarships.